Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Inside My Formal Kitchen - Sub-Zero And Wolf

i grew up in the province where everyday i have to gathered all these cut woods that my mom bought in the wet market and asked me to lined it up in front of our house for drying...
why? because we used this kind of "kalan" or "lutuan"...such a humbling experienced!
and because we obviously cannot afford to buy a refrigerator, during summer, we have to buy ice in the nearby store so our drinking water will be cold...
but God has been so faithful thru the years...He blessed me with this top of the line refrigerator called Sub-Zero


workers from Focus Global fixing my new "kalan" or "lutuan" called Wolf
viola!


i must confess, yes, ALL my cooking ware are Salad Master :-)
busy bee...
welcome to my own kitchen :-)

Sub-Zero cost is 615,000 pesos - Wolf Gas Range cost is 908,000 pesos too...and yes, i can splurged in such kitchen appliances because i know in my heart that i deserved it :-)

Sub-Zero and Wolf bought in Focus Global Makati
Cabinetry are all made and assembled by Mobelhaus
Tables and Chairs are customize by More than a chair
Drop Lights from Singapore
Counter Top from Rockstone

No comments:

Post a Comment