Friday, August 26, 2016

@ 39

this year i turned 39...so what?!!! :-) i'm just being a little emotional because time flies so fast, and one more year i'll be 40, but life begins at 40, right? so for now, i'm still wandering and just enjoying the daily grace that God supply... as always, my kids made something for me and mind you, they don't buy cards or spend to make one, out of the scratch came this :-)
TJ and Alex wrote their respective messages in this Bershka paper bag



and yes, i bought my own cake :-)

isn't it lovely? !!!


my favorite colors - rainbow

i already have everything a woman can ask for, so each year i just thank the Lord for another years ahead, good health and protection. My life always belongs to Him and i am forever grateful for His daily sufficient grace :-)
Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment