Friday, October 16, 2015

Coloring Book

the trend for moms and women alike are these - adult coloring books...it took me awhile to like it for i am too busy to find time doing such - i would rather read a book or watch a movies of my favorite tv series...but my mind shifted when i saw this particular coloring book so i decided to buy it along with the stabilo 88 coloring pens in fullybook for 1,500 pesos


 but then, my Naomi saw it and she herself asked me if she can have it, so i gave in...

so i have no choice but to look for another one for myself...after doing some research, i found this site...
and bought these amazing and personalized coloring books for 1,100 pesos




i also bought this pens in zalora for 1,600 pesos



and bought another set of pens, this time a stabilo pen 68 for 1,200 also from craft carrots


now, i am ready to color it one by one, will share my finish one from time to time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment