Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Baby Number Three

Alex was born 6 years apart from TJ, and obviously, my kids and us alike are so eager to have another baby but God had other plans until last June 2015 we were all surprised to found out that i am indeed pregnant :-)

i immediately look for a new OB Gyne in Medical City because my former doctor, Dr. Florante Gonzaga is retiring already, he was the top OB Gyne in the said hospital for so long and currently their consultant - he is in his 80's - so upon checking and searching, almost everyone recommended Dr. Edwin Gonzales, and yes, i prefer male doctors :-). Dr. Gonzales is Dr. Gonzaga's protege, one of the best, they say. Visited his clinic the soonest and yes, it is confirmed that i was 4 weeks pregnant :-)

everyday, my body changes its course, i craved for this "ginataang mais" from our neighborhood ...



i also wanted to eat this "maja blanca" from abes restaurant, yes, i asked someone to buy it for me often in their Megamall branch
and i wanted to go to our favorite korean resto along Pasig, good thing, my husband always always gives in to my request :-)
and finally, i also craved for this noodles in Ma Mon Luk in QC...
hmmm my husband is also craving for this oreo ice cream cake too :-)
since it was long before i experienced having a baby in tow, i searched for some new stuff online and prepared to buy it already...


this two are so clingy that they always talked and kissed our baby number 3, so sweet :-)
hmmm...
but on my second visit to my doctor in my 8 weeks of pregnancy, he noticed something is wrong, so he conducted a second scan of ultrasound and found out that our baby number three has no heartbeat...the yolk sac collapsed. I was in control of my emotion but not my husband, he was the one who was so emotional and everything, but you know, we have to surrender this all to the One who gave us the baby in the first place.
losing a baby inside my tummy for the second time - yes, my first born before TJ stopped his heartbeat at 7 months old - was not easy at all. i may look in control but deep in my system, i know i am not. even though i already entrusted God on this part but i still long for another baby to carry, to nurture, to love, and to love even more but really one will never comprehend what God is planning for us, so i surrender...
of all of us, i thought hubby was the one who will be most affected but not until Alex found out that we lost the baby she always always always wanted...haist!!! she cried our loud, was sad the whole time even until after my D&C and she even talked about it often now...in fact, she didn't went to school on the day i was brought to the hospital for operation, she said she wanted to take care of me, oh my Naomi, if only...


i am forever grateful to my husband, my son and my daughter for being on my side the whole time of my ordeal...
i thank our closest friend who find the time to visit me in the hospital...
and even my husband's business partner and friend from Malaysia came over :-)
to my discipler and accountability partner, Dawn, thank you too :-)
as i always said...
God is too wise to be mistaken
God is too good to be unkind
So when you don't understand
When you don't see His plan
When you can't trace His hand 
Trust His heart!

yeah, God's grace and love is new every morning. are we expecting another baby soon, only God knows :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment