Thursday, December 4, 2014

September Movies

in between my being a full time wife and mother, i still find time to watch on my free time :-) to list on my September movies...
watched this thru TFC channel online :-)
season 1...i love Vincent Keller's character, Period.




some of my favorite quotes are:
"that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt"

"there is no shortage of fault to be found amid our stars"

"some infinities are bigger than other infinities"

my kids and i super love this movie, surely, heaven is real :-)
favorite quote...
"a wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends"

"happiness is your biggest enemy. it weakens you. put doubt in your mind. suddenly, you have something to lose"
the life of Grace will surely impact every women :-) a must watch
my favorite line...
"my first love was everything all at once. the kind that you never fall back from. never try to. never want to. my love's so big. so strong. it never dies. never fades. never losses its electricity. the kind of love you fight for. the kind of boy you fight for"

No comments:

Post a Comment