Thursday, September 25, 2014

What's In The Box

last week, TJ had their annual recollection in school...when he arrived home, he handed me this box that he did in their school activity and explained to me what it meant...
according to him...this is he, his face, what he look like and a brief description of him :-) "I am TJ Talagtag, I am a loving and caring person"
what you will see on the box's sides are the description and the photos (he cut out some photos from an old magazine) that corresponds to it, of the people around him...
from his friends...

from his family...

from his classmates...

and from his teachers...
but what;s inside the box?
TJ told me that this is what's inside of his heart that people don't know but God :-)
and some letters from his friends, teachers and family too...












and he made a letter for us too :-)

i'm speechless and overjoyed :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment