Monday, March 31, 2014

Cambodia Hot Air Balloon Crash Accident Part 6

a week after arriving from our South African trip, my ortho doctor scheduled me for an admission in the OR to removed the pin in my hand...this can be done in his clinic for an out patient procedure but i opted to be admitted because i know i can't tolerate the pain of doing so...this is his clinic in St Lukes Global...








operation lasted for 2 hours, general anesthesia again
after a week, i visited the Rehab Department for the scheduling of my PT sessions...




compare...

temporary cast done





while my boys are waiting nearby...

here are the series of my PT session done twice a week...





juicing after every session is so relaxing :-)

























level up :-)
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment