Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cambodia Hot Air Balloon Crash Accident Part 3

continuation...
after 3 more days in Siem Reap, we headed back to Manila...seen here are the staff of the hot air balloon operator who are so helpful and kind in everything...

 Jet was supposed to stay still in the hospital, but when he learned that we are leaving that night at 10 pm, he asked his doctor to released him so he can be with us going back, thank God he was allowed :-)

after the Holy Week, i was admitted here for operation...





more doctors are coming and checking me up before the operation...
my anesthesiologist, Dra. Alex was so brilliant in her profession aside form the extra tender loving care she extends to me :-)

i'm ready...




operation lasted for 7 hours...why? this is my x-ray before the operation...
they found out that my bones are disconnected and can't be tangle by mere braces...
so, my doctor decided to open the wound and fixed it inside...
trying very hard to put together the pieces of bones by putting a plate and a single brace...
and the end result...




during my confinement, i don't allow visitors...except a few who sneaked while i'm sleeping :-)





i thank my husband and kids who were there all through out...
one of my prayer partner, Jeremy :-)

clean up time...




bored :-(
and re-energized :-)

i must admit, my arm is so heavy :-)
thank you to my assigned nurse, Ruth, who happens to be my kababayan and she knew my siblings :-)
and to my long time yaya Fe who took care of me every time i'm up and about...
some visitors...

after 3 days, i was discharged...
upon coming home, dear friends came to visit too

to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Malou,
    how are u doing now after this terrible hot balloon accident?
    Wishing for your fast recovery and get ready for safer hot balloon flight next time.
    no one's wanted this kind of accident and have a nice vacation trips in the future.

    Be safe always and God Bless.
    uncle/auntie

    ReplyDelete